You are here
In this interactive workshop, you will learn how to apply behavioral based safety to improve safety performance. This material is derived both from years of practical experience and focused research; the strategies and techniques are sound and effective when properly applied. You will learn about common misconceptions in behavioral-based safety, common problems with traditional safety efforts, and how organizations can overcome these problems. This workshop includes stories, real life examples, and case studies that will help you illustrate the effective ideas in your organization.
Full-time safety practitioners, safety committee members, safety coordinators, safety specialists, human resources, safety managers, loss control managers and operations managers.
- Take away specific practices you can implement immediately in your organization.
- Apply Behavioural approach to improve workplace safety performance.
- List of online safety and health references conveniently divided by category.
- Learn the principles and strategies behind the success of behavioural based safety.
- Develop custom behavioural checklists to use in your organization.
Assessment and Certification
Successful Candidates will be awarded the Behavioral Based Safety Certificate from Dr. Blair Consultancy.