You are here
Security vulnerability assessment (SVA) is an essential step and the foundation for managing security risks in the process industries. AcuTech presents a class on leading SVA studies for the petroleum, petrochemical and chemical industries.
The target audience includes security and safety managers involved in facility and critical infrastructure protection, managers of facilities responsible for security, and government officials responsible for security of process facilities.
The objective of the class is to learn methods for:
- Identifying critical infrastructure and characterizing assets
- Identifying and analyzing security threats, consequences, and vulnerabilities
- Assessing security risks and identifying potential countermeasures to reduce vulnerabilities
- Evaluating countermeasures effectiveness against threats
- Establishing a SVA strategy, program and capability within a corporatio
This is a popular class on how to conduct a SVA for petroleum, petrochemical and chemical facilities. Included is an overview of proven security management strategies and technologies for risk reduction. The class has practical group SVA exercises covering a variety of applications and offers an opportunity to use SVAPro® software.