You are here
This course will explore the nature of aviation the nature of crisis management and recovery from the perspective of managers responsible for implementing Emergency Response Plans and maintaining capability. Delegates will explore the nature of risk and the steps required to develop effective crisis management plans. The skills of crisis management will be rehearsed in a series of desktop exercises and the nature of organizational learning will be explored through case studies.
Executive Management – General Managers - Area Managers - Process Engineers - Project Engineers – PSM Coordinator - EH&S Managers / Engineers – emergency response team.
After completion of this course you will be able to:
- Describe your company responsibilities within the regulatory framework governing crisis management.
- Complete a crisis risk analysis.
- Describe the stages in the planning required for effective crisis management and recovery.
- Implement an Emergency Response Plan.
- Identify the skills required is a crisis management team.
- Understand the relationship between SMS and ERP.
- Crisis Management Team (CMT)
- Assessing a Threat or Emergency
- List of Potential Situations and Emergencies
- Declaring an Emergency/Notifications and Alerts
- CMT Assignments and Responsibilities
- ERP Assignments and Responsibilities
- National Incident Management System (NIMS)
- Hazmat Incident Command Organization
- Director of Public Safety Action Plan
- Crisis Management Team Action Plan
- Specific Emergency Plan
- Company Emergency Evacuation Plan
- Evacuation Procedures
- Emergency Coordinators Protocol
- Crisis Communications Plan
- Chemical Related Information
- After Incident Assessment and Recovery