You are here
Emotionally intelligent management embraces and draws from numerous other branches of behavioral, emotional and communications strategies to develop more productive and successful leaders. Understanding and raising your Emotional Intelligence is essential to your success and leadership potential. In this workshop, delegates learn how to:
- Develop the ability to sense, understand and effectively apply emotions as a source of leadership, communication and influence
- Gain insight into perception and its importance in the workplace
- Understand how EQ influences the way people respond to others and themselves
- Discover how to apply EQ in the workplace for building teamwork and accountable leadership
This workshop is designed for:
- All managers, leaders & professionals who need to have in-depth knowledge of human behaviors
- Anyone who is interested in developing themselves to be a better leader and manager
- Individuals who desire to apply psychological knowledge to result in management and leadership strategies
- Individuals who wish to understand their emotions and how this affects those around them and their productiveness in the workplace
Participants attending the workshop will:
- Develop interpersonal skills such as self-awareness, which is the ability of an individual to recognize and understand one’s moods, emotions and drives as well as their impact on others.
- Cultivate empathy or the ability to understand the emotional makeup of other people and skill in responding according to their emotional reactions.
- Develop interpersonal skills which indicate the individual’s proficiency in managing relationships and building networks.
- Develop skills in responding to criticisms and adversity.
- Gain leadership strategies for working with others towards shared goals.
The workshop will concentrate on the skills required to lead teams effectively and manage the basket of personalities normally found in diverse groups. The ability to respond appropriately to feelings in ourselves and others, apply critical decision-making skills objectively, practice innovative teamwork and encourage synergy between team members are vital to building a successful organization. Furthermore, on a personal level, participants will learn how to improve their leadership skills to motivate themselves and inspire others. Handle stress the high EQ way and delegate tasks for mutual enrichment.