You are here
In the 21st Century, business professionals, Leaders in particular, need to be more than just smart, competent and decisive. Those competencies are now a given and of only partial use in today’s complex and diverse workplace. Studies continuously show that over two thirds of a Leader’s effectiveness comes from their intra-personal and inter-personal skills; simply expressed, their ability to understand themselves and play to their strengths and passions and their ability to influence and mobilize others. An authentic presence - authenticity, accountability and action; passion, polish and poise; intentional, intuition and integrity; candor, compassion and communication – is the new Leadership imperative.
This fast-paced and highly actionable workshop enables participants’ to leverage advanced emotional intelligence as they pursue the success they crave and the career legacy – the footprint in the sand – that they want to leave behind.
- Business Executives and senior leaders
- Team leaders and supervisors
- High potential talent
- Any business professional intent on growing their self-awareness, emotional intelligence and behavioral adaptability and style
What does the course cover?
This leading-edge three-day program is the perfect introduction to Emotional Intelligence – the character and competency set most associated with top performance in organizations today. The advanced self-awareness and ability to read and mobilize self and others is an invaluable resource for leaders and professionals operating in increasingly diverse and complex teams and organizations. Each participant comes away from this course with a detailed report outlining their personality, preferred behavioral style and overall Emotional Quotient (personal score for EQ and benchmarked against 20, 000 other practicing managers). Significantly, each participant leaves the course armed with a powerful vision and career and action plan for immediate use.
- Enhance participant’s levels of self-awareness to understand their physical, psychological and emotional reactions to events and improve their intra-personal health, fitness and performance
- Leverage a world-class, published and patented “Leader of the 21st Century” model and toolkit to enhance their leadership impact, versatility and ability to mobilize self and others towards top performance and meaningful change
- Enhance participants’ leadership and change management skills by recognizing and responding to the physical, psychological and emotional clues and cues demonstrated by others
- Give participants a new Emotional Intelligence Toolkit and skill set to coach (emotional coaching) their key stakeholders (up, down and across the organization)
- Enable participants to benchmark themselves against industry and regional norms for critical performance criteria like “ambition/determination”, “motivating others,” “listening skills’ and others
- Develop a powerful and personalized, “leadership brand” – thinking, feeling, communicating and behaving like a polished and poised business executive and leader
- Develop a compelling personal vision
Each participant receives:
- Detailed pre-reading and pre-work
- 3-days of leading edge training content delivered with global best practice but in a culturally sensitive manner
- Personalized personality and behavioral style report
- Personalized Emotional Intelligence report
- Emotional Intelligence Toolkit (just-in-time learning resource for use after the training)