You are here
Thisprogrammehasbeendevelopedforall employersandemployeesinterestedin conductingqualitativeworkplacerisk assessmentsandunderstandingtheHAZOPprocess attheworkplacewithinthecontextof operationalriskmanagement.
The workshop is designed to provide a practical approach (using various case studies) to the process of introducing and conducting a workplace risk assessment program into an organization and conducting HAZOP studies.
It is structured around recognized international risk management standards / guidelines and complies with Aramco Qualitative Risk Assessment Guidelines relating to the implementation of the Safety Management Systems.
Discuss and apply Risk Management principles/ models including the techniques for hazard identification, risk assessment and HAZOP in the workplace;
- Introduce international Risk Management Models and standards – AS/NZS 4360 & ISO 31000, IEC 61882.
- Introduce Qualitative Risk Assessment and HAZOP Practices in the workplace
- Describe the workplace risk assessment process and HAZOP process in accordance with international standards
- Discuss and apply qualitative techniques for hazard identification and risk assessment in the workplace
- Discuss and apply the HAZOP technique in the workplace
- Utilize recording formats that can be used in the risk assessment process (risk register) and HAZOP sheets
- Demo available qualitative risk software
All market industry segments and all levels as Workplace Risk Assessment can be used by ALL, including:
• General Managers,
• Project Managers,
• Process, Chemical, Mechanical Engineers,
• Loss Prevention & Security,
• Operating Staff and employees in general.
- Types of Risk Assessment
- Identifying Hazards
- Ranking Risks & Risk Matrix
- Risk Control incl. Cost Benefit
- Risk / HAZOP Documentation
- Risk Communication
- Risk Review
Assessment and Certification:
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate of HAZOP & Risk Assessment from the ASSE-MEC.