You are here
This programme has been developed for all employers and employees interested in conducting qualitative workplace risk assessments and understanding the HAZOP process at the workplace within the context of operational risk management. The workshop is designed to provide a practical approach (using various case studies) to the process of introducing and conducting a workplace risk assessment program into an organization and conducting HAZOP studies. It is structured around recognized international risk management standards/guidelines and complies with Aramco Qualitative Risk Assessment Guidelines relating to the implementation of the Safety Management Systems.
All market industry segments and all levels as Workplace Risk Assessment can be used by ALL, including:
- General Managers,
- Project Managers,
- Process, Chemical, Mechanical Engineers,
- Loss Prevention & Security,
- Operating Staff and employees in general.
Discuss and apply Risk Management principles/ models including the techniques for hazard iden¬tification, risk assessment and HAZOP in the workplace;
- Introduce international Risk Management Models and standards – AS/NZS 4360 & ISO 31000, IEC 61882.
- Introduce Qualitative Risk Assessment and HAZOP Practices in the workplace
- Describe the workplace risk assessment process and HAZOP process in accordance with international standards
- Discuss and apply qualitative techniques for hazard identification and risk assessment in the workplace
- Discuss and apply the HAZOP technique in the workplace
- Utilize recording formats that can be used in the risk assessment process (risk regis¬ter) and HAZOP sheets
- Demo available qualitative risk software
- Types of Risk Assessment
- Identifying Hazards
- Ranking Risks & Risk Matrix
- Risk Control incl. Cost Benefit
- Risk / HAZOP Documentation
- Risk Communication
- Risk Review
Assessment and Certification:
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate of HAZOP & Risk Assessment from the ASSE-MEC.