You are here
This course enables participants to develop their Health and Safety Skills and give them the opportunity to interact, exchange ideas, network with others in the same field. It will also help them evaluate their practices and programs through this course.
Safety Officers, Safety Wardens, Process Personnel, Safety Committee members, supervisors, and other who might be directly or indirectly involved in this area
- Basic Industrial Incident Investigation Requirement
- Policies and Standards on Incident Investigation
- Management and Employees involvement
- Incident Investigation Process
- Report Writing and tracking of recommendations
- Incident Analysis
- Proactive use of the data
- Use of various available techniques
Assessment and Certification
After successful completion of the above courses, successful participants will be awarded an AETC Certificate of Completion.