You are here
Preventing accidents and ill health caused by work is a key priority for everyone at work. As the owner or manager of a business you know that competent employees are valuable, providing health and safety information and training helps you to:
- Ensure your employees are not injured or made ill by the work they do.
- Develop a positive health and safety culture, where safe and healthy working becomes second nature to everyone.
- Find out how you could manage health and safety better.
- Meet your legal duty to protect the health and safety of your employees.
- Avoid penalties, fines and many other costs to business.
Training plays vital role in achievement of above objectives, and especially “IOSH Managing Safely” is a kind of training, Managers, Supervisors, Advisors and Top management have to go through to have better understanding on how to manage Health, Safety & Environmental issues effectively within the organization.
The target audience includes HSE Managers, Advisors, Supervisors, Officers, Coordinators, Production Management, HR Management and Top Management to development better understanding on how to manage safely within their respective fields.
Major objectives of the workshop include:
- To create an awareness of target audience with “Why Managing Safely” must be important tool to develop good safety culture.
- To develop a thorough understanding on Risk Assessment Process and further developing Risk control methodology to ensure Safe and Healthy workplace.
- To elaborate roles and responsibilities of different levels of HSE management to achieve maximum safety performance.
- Role of HSE Audits, surveys and Accident investigation to have a continuous check on the HSE Performance of organization.
- How to protect Environment from any potential damage being ethical.
This workshop will be 2 days session on IOSH Managing Safely Course. Core objective of workshop will be to discuss various elements of course and practical application of the same in real life. Workshop will be combination of PowerPoint presentations, Exercises, Videos and final exam. Upon successful completion of program, each candidate will be awarded with IOSH Managing Safely Certification issued by IOSH UK.