You are here
Job Safety Analysis (JSA) is a proven process for controlling operating hazards and costs. Get a step-by-step overview of the process, and define you role in making it effective.
Full-time safety practitioners, safety committee members, safety coordinators, safety specialists, human resources, safety managers, loss control managers and operations managers.
Upon completion, participants shall be able to:
- Recognise and use important safety and health terminology.
- Understand JSA’s relation to continuous improvement in your organization.
- Identify and communicate the safety and financial benefits of using JSA.
- Gain support for and participation in the process from the employees, supervisors, and upper management.
- Identify the key requirements for a successful JSA.
- Recognize the hazards inherent in task performance.
- Develop appropriate solutions and hazard controls.
- Complete a JSA form correctly.
- Use JSA to develop efficient procedures that reduce personal injuries and operating costs.
Assessment and Certification
After successful completion of the course and assessment, candidates will be awarded Job Safety Analysis (JSA) Certificate from ASSE-MEC and National Safety Council which carries 0.6 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) towards advance certificate.