You are here
Getting safety right is about connecting the right people in the right ways. When the efforts of front-line employees work in concert with the efforts of senior leaders, organizations set the stage for safety and operational excellence. BST’s Leading With Safety seminar helps you understand the connections necessary for building an injury-free culture. It is designed for anyone who wants to understand the role of leadership at every level in both creating safety excellence and advancing the objectives of the organization. Attend this two-day seminar and learn the elements of an injury-free culture, the current research on the impact of leadership involvement, the roadmap for creating safety excellence, and practical, concrete steps for employee engagement from the front-line to the corner office.
- Executives and senior leaders interested in leveraging their effectiveness and impact without increasing their time commitments
- Managers looking for long-term system improvements in performance
- Site or corporate safety professionals
- Risk management professionals committed to continuous improvement
- Organizational representatives interested in approaches to safety performance improvement and who want to gain a better understanding of the crucial roles of leadership and engagement
- Why safety is foundational to all types of performance improvement
- How to foster meaningful safety ownership and engagement in every employee throughout the organization
- How to cultivate leaders who truly understand and support safety, and inspire safety excellence in others
- What management and leadership practices make a difference in safety outcomes – and how to develop them in your staff
- How to measure organizational culture, and the organizational characteristics that are predictive of performance
- A top-to-bottom integrated approach to safety excellence and how to identify the best improvement strategy for your situation
- Analysis tools you can use to understand and reduce workplace exposure
For many organizations the role of leadership and cultural alignment is becoming better understood and recognized in achieving safety results that last. When strong safety leadership and culture are coupled with effective systems, the organization is set to advance toward an injury-free culture where engagement and commitment are a part of everyday organizational life. The key is to understand what it means to Lead With Safety towards a safer, more productive, and effective organization.